Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Layers of goodness

layers

Some may call it hoarding; I call it suitcase mountain. Once I put my collection together, I decided to stack 'em. When I had to grab a chair to finish piling my vintage suitcases, my mind instantly went to images of people with 150 cats and boxes stacked to their ceilings telling their therapists on national t.v., "I don't know how it got this bad." Well, I've made a pre-emptive strike on my natural tendency to hoard and begun selling what I can and throwing away the rest. Yesterday, on trash day, the curb was lined and my neighbor looked at trash mountain, looked at me, questions in mind, then just sort of turned and went into the house.  Sometimes it's better to make up your own fictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
#Navbar1 { margin: 0; padding: 0; display: none; visibility: hidden; }